GAP Polymers keeps on changing this policy with time by updating this forum. We advised you to check this information regularly to guarantee your satisfaction.
Logs and Network Monitoring
For the purpose of site management, GAP Polymers arrange over logging data of all access to its website. This data is used for analyzing various problems with server and for certain administrative works. This Analysis is used to find out efficiency of website. Moreover GAP Polymers web master is using these details for tracing out its purpose, flaws and failures.
COLLECTION OF DATA CONTAINS:
- Hostname: the hostname and/or IP address of the computer requesting access to the site.
- User-Agent: identifies your browser and provides certain system details like OS type.
- Referrer: the web page the user came from System date: the date and time on the server at the time of access.
- Full request: the exact request the user made.
- Status: the status code the server returned, e.g., fulfilled request, file not found.
- Content length: the size, in bytes, of the file sent to the user.
- Method: the request method used by the browser (e.g., post, get).
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI): the location of the particular resource requested. (More commonly known as a URL).
- Query string of the URI: anything after a question mark in a URI. For example, if a keyword search has been requested, the search word will appear in the query string.
- Protocol: the technical protocol and version used, i.e., http 1.0, ftp, etc.
The mentioned details are not used in any way that leak out any personal information to other party unless GAP Polymers legally precedes with law enforcement investigations.
Minor data element that stores on your system through web browser is a “Cookie” for providing you an experience of tailored user that includes save access to premium content and services.
This cookie data won’t use in any way for leakage of any personal data unless GAP Polymers legally proceed to do this with law enforcement investigations or other legal authorities.
Email and query data
If any general visitor contact on GAP Polymers website via e-mail or any online web form that contains any personal information will always be used to respond him accordingly as per request. That data will directly transferred to concerned department depends on nature of e-mail message or online form details.
This data will never use in any way for leakage of any personal data unless GAP Polymers legally proceed to do this with law enforcement investigations or other legal authorities.
GAP polymers is not responsible for the privacy terms and conditions if it links to other sites.